Overweight for Christmas (only a day late)

Options
I don't normally set weightloss goals as i think they can be a Negative influence a few weeks ago though I realised I was heading rapidly towards the overweight Category. I decided then I'd like to be Overweight for Christmas. Annoyingly I missed that target but by just one day! So this boxing day I'm overweight. From January 29th to December the 26th my BMI has gone from 46.4 down to 29.7. So overweight on Boxing day I'll take that one.

Replies

• eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the point here...
  • Sassi3464
    Sassi3464 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing, 'overweight' as opposed to 'obese'.
  • leapsonbounds
    leapsonbounds Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The point is lowering BMI category from Obese to Overweight. Congratulations OP - that is a huge NSV! You've done a great job.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the point here...

The weight categories:
    morbidly obese
    obese
    overweight
    normal
    underweight.

It's a great feeling to move from obese to overweight, all on the journey to normal.

Congrats, OP!! Well done.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You've put in the hard work! Keep up the great work which I know you will!
  • Awesome!!!!
  • sheltony
    sheltony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Having gone from overweight to normal I have some sense of the joy you are ready to experience. Many congratulations! This is the result of some major hard work and effort, especially at this time of the year. I'm grinning from ear to ear at reading about your success!
  • dianaco123
    dianaco123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have 6 days to see if I make mine, I usually don't set time goals either :)
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Congratulations my friend !! See what happens when You Actually Put In The Work and not just talk about doing it like So Many do !!! You're an inspiration for all ! Keep up the Great Work !
  • tjmahoney
    tjmahoney Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job, my friend. I set goals but they need to be flexible. Life can get in the way but as long as you're on the path, it's all good.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • mrskatbevins
    Options
    Congrats! What an accomplishment.