First Day Jitters

Options
KelliP5
KelliP5 Posts: 13 Member
Today is my first day on Myfitnesspal,com. A friend suggested it to me and I thought I would try it out. So far I am impressed. The effort to keep up with my food is minimal and I am not constantly thumbing through a book to check for "points" and portion size. I mean I know what is required of me to eat...for the most part (ya know, fruits, veggies, etc.) but it is all the in between stuff that you wonder about. Especially if you do not have the time to scan EVERY label and "write" it all down. I am always on the go with work and my son and keeping track with them, so it is nice and convenient to keep track of myself on my mobile. Yay!! Cannot wait to see progress. I don't have too much to lose, but (as I have been through this before with weight loss) it seems as though the last 10-15 pounds are the most grueling ever. -K

Replies

• mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome & Best of Luck!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. That 10 lbs that you just seem to never get rid of. I've been using MFP for a month. It's hard to watch others drop pounds every week, but I have to keep telling myself that if I stay committed, it will happen-- just keep focused.
    MFP is a great tool. Something I've been able to stick with more than a couple of weeks.
    Happy Counting :)