Were you 'naughty' at Christmas with your eating?

Options
I put naughty in quotation marks because come on, It's Christmas we are all allowed to be naughty right? I know I was naughty with eating and on boxing day today, I am too. However I will be back on track logging what I eat tomorrow. Been eating lots of chocolate. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas guys :)

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I was very naughty, but I'm okay with that. Back on track today until New Years, then back on track for the rest of 2014!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Nope. All of my eating was nice. :smooched:
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I indulged two days in a row. Multi-family celebrations equals some terrific eats!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No I stuck to my normal eating. Christmas food isn't really my favorite anyway so I Don't care about the holiday food anyway. I also worked out as well running 4.64 miles that took 55 minutes and did 45 minutes on the elliptical.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh yes. Breakfast was normal, had to work but as soon as I got home...
    Bang Zoom! Logging ceased after breakfast :indifferent:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I wasn't eating anything that out of the ordinary to be honest. Just WAY more sweets than usual, but it was all stuff I eat normally (pie, cookies, chocolate candy)...I just ate all of the above both Dec 24-25 instead of one little bit of one each day ;-)

The actual FOOD I ate (non-sweets) was all pretty standard for me..."light" potato soup, cheese, very thin slices of smoked meats, eggs, beer bread, and tons of crudités with a little hummus.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I don't consider it naughty (or even "naughty") but yeah, I ate more than I usually do and ate some different foods than I usually do. Still am actually, as there are lots of delicious leftovers. :drinker: Back logging today to feel mentally more back to normal, but I probably won't be paying much attention to macros for the rest of the week.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I don't really demonize food so guess I wasn't naughty. I don't see anything wrong with having some nice roasted beef tenderloin, a baked potato, green beans, and a salad. Actually, all of my nutritional requirements were met and since I don't get extra credit for exceeding my nutritional requirements, my slice of pie and ice cream weren't naughty either...and neither was the extra cookie I had when I got home from my mom's house.

Did I exceed my maintenance calories? Most likely (I don't log usually...just spot check on occasion)...but having been at this for quite awhile and having maintained now for about 7 months, I'm not too worried about going over on occasion..the human body is an amazing machine that knows what to do with a little extra energy. It really does take consistently under-eating or over-eating to override your body's ability to maintain (natural body weight fluctuations aside of course...but most of MFP doesn't understand those either).
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I was beyond naughty!
  • PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    I eat more when I am home with the baby on a regular week than going to my families house for Christmas/vacation. I guess I eat when I am bored. So I actually lost 2 pounds but I am sure I will gain it back now that I am home (although I am trying not to)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    A bit....but getting back on track today!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I consumed a disgusting amount of food with reckless abandon... It was amazing until I woke up the morning after. :P
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I was soooooo naughty! I loved every minute of it!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Christmas or the month of December? :bigsmile:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Naughty? No. Did I enjoy all the glorious foods that were available? Yes.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Nope. I basically ate at maintenance for two days. No big deal.
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    I can't see this thread for the pile of sweet wrappers infront of my screen! :wink:

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! I know I did. :drinker:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself each day of my 2-day rest periods - this week meant Christmas and this morning. I weighed in at 180.8 lbs last week as my lowest weight. Christmas morning, I weighed in at 183.4. I ate a butt-ton of rum balls yesterday, along with almost normal eating - had brunch instead of breakfast and lunch, and had a huge slab of prime rib for dinner - so I guess you'd call my eating "naughty." I weighed in this morning at 179.0.

Clearly, rum balls are the secret to weight loss.

:drinker:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot of sweets but other than that, I just ate foods I normally do anyway.