Here's hoping.

Options
2»

Replies

• StrugglingStrong
    StrugglingStrong Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are back speaks volumes to me! You have THE character trait needed to make your goals become a reality. That trait is PERSEVERANCE! Listen, you can't keep giving up unless you have kept trying not to. To persevere is to persist, continue, to keep on, struggle on, hammer away, be determined, see/follow something through, keep at it, press on/ahead, not take no for an answer, be tenacious, hold on, go the distance, stay the course, plod on, to stop at nothing. You have what it takes to be victorious: you have a warrior's heart. Now, it just high time you string some victories together!

I''m telling you that if you KEEP trying and stick with it, you'll get to where you want to be! I need you, TODAY, to make a DECISION that this is THE MOMENT that you'll take your destiny squarely in your hands! DECIDE TODAY that you are taking the first step to the new you, and that you've taken the LAST step on your previous path. Make the decision right now...TODAY! I know you can do it, and you WILL!! Do you believe it? If so, then let's get this together!!!! LET"S GO!!!!

Wow!!! Can I be your friend??? He seems so awesome! You can totally do this, girl :flowerforyou:

Thank you ...I'm starting to believe I can!! And his message was pretty awesome. He's a great motivator !! I think everyone could use to have a friend like him here !
  • StrugglingStrong
    Options
    you got the right frame of mind and definitely the courage. good luck to you.feel free to add.

Thank you so very much !!!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I believe you are on your way to an awesome transformation this year!!

Best of luck:flowerforyou: '
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You've stepped up by joining the MFP community and reading your breakfast decision after checking the calories is such a great start for you. I often add food into my diary before eating or preparing it or especially when eating out. It makes a huge difference in your journey. If you would like, join me in January on team destinationfit4life as I continue my journey. I will help you with both tips and motivation. If I get a good number of people in the group we'll have more motivation and accountability. Don't let this years resolution get put on the shelf after a week or two.
  • StrugglingStrong
    Options
    I believe you are on your way to an awesome transformation this year!!

Best of luck:flowerforyou: '

thank you so very much!! I am hopeful!
  • StrugglingStrong
    Options
    You've stepped up by joining the MFP community and reading your breakfast decision after checking the calories is such a great start for you. I often add food into my diary before eating or preparing it or especially when eating out. It makes a huge difference in your journey. If you would like, join me in January on team destinationfit4life as I continue my journey. I will help you with both tips and motivation. If I get a good number of people in the group we'll have more motivation and accountability. Don't let this years resolution get put on the shelf after a week or two.

I would love to join ... cheer you on in your journey and motivate myself in mine! Thank you, and yes ... adding the food before eating to see the calorie intake has saved me from a lot of really bad decisions!