weight loss goals

Options
Met my husband when I was 25, had 2 beautiful girls, years later I was in my 30's and at my heaviest -tight size 16 at 180lbs. Then I discovered fitness at age 40. Fell in love with Zumba, bought personal training 4 months, learned about nutrition, how to eat properly, healthfully. Bottom pics are my now/current photos Dec 2013 - I have continued to eat clean, whole foods, no processed, no junk, no sugar, no refined white flour or refined sugar. I live by my green smoothies breakfast and lunch past 2 years , adding protein and healthy foods. It is with my ongoing relentless dedication, discipline, efforts, constant tracking and tweaking of my combined nutrition and workouts. The Zumba helped lose the weight, but the weightlifting/crossfit helped shape my body and reshape my figure/changed my physique. My ultimate goal is to be able to hold and lift my body on one hand, to enter a physique bodybuilding competition and compete in Crossfit open, Regionals.I am 44 years young, in the best shape of my life, better than in my teens, twenties. As of Dec 2013 it will be going on 5 years of my weightlifting since I started and Crossfit is now my passion. I only want to get stronger, fitter , living healthfully. Continue to experiment with Paleo, Veganism, and Raw foods, but devoted to my green smoothies, would never live without them. lol :))))