Options

Replies

• wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have lost a significant amount of weight but even at 150 lbs Im a 34 DD. The Anita bra is my favorite! I also wore this when I was 304 lbs and a 44J! There was no bouncing, no moving!
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    A good sports bra is definitely an investment! Where do you live? If you live in Europe you are lucky because the bra industry there is far more advanced compared to Canada and US (I don't care what they say, la senza and Victoria secret are crap for our bigger girls and no I will NOT just squeeze into a maternity bra!)....

If you are able to find a place that you can try on the bras I highly suggest you do! They can all be sized differently and I found the issue with sports bras was that some (most) gave me a 'cone' shape :/ So if you can try it, highly recommend! :) Other than that, I agree with the suggest for Panache, Shock Absorber, or Freya Active. Good luck! :)

I agree. The VS 32DDD bras never hold up well for me. Constantly replacing.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber Bra all the way, I'm a 36F/G and have to wear 2 sports bras to contain the twins but with a shock absorber I only need one and they come in cute colours ☺️ Very femine as apposed to the usual potatoe sacks for big boob ladies lol
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under a tight tank top. I haven't been able to find a sports bra that works for me.
  • futurefitdvm2017
    futurefitdvm2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort all the way!!! I love the Juno style.
  • susiepet
    Options
    I'm an Anita fan too - the max support ones are my best success - I wear a 42 E and manage to jog without discomfort. And it comes in a black/grey trim colour which is great because it can go in the wash with all my other dark coloured gym clothes.
    I think I have three now all of different ages but there is little difference in support between the oldest (about 2 years old) and the newest (about 2 months) - so they last well too.
    I also have a selection of rather less successful ones!
  • Laura_Jean76
    Laura_Jean76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under a tight tank top. I haven't been able to find a sports bra that works for me.
    I do the same thing and it works good for me when i do jumping jacks.
  • mimijml
    Options
    I've had a number of sports bras (34HH here). Although the Enells can be hot and awkward, I'm also still wearing at least two that I bought pre-kids (DS is 12 now). Can't say that about any other bras I own. I can jump up and down and nothing moves. They are pretty much all I wear for running.

Shock absorber is nice, too, but hard to come by for a reasonable price in the US.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Just bought a really good sports bra one from Victoria's Secret in triple DDD, can run and nothing moves LOL..
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Im a DD and use some ones from Walmart.

I run average 50 minutes straight and the girls are safe, do not bother me, or pop out. lol

Danskin. They came in a two pack and cheap. lol... I think like under 15 or 10. Do not remember.

Edit: Matter of fact my profile picture has one on. lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    They're OK if I'm not jumping around but when I did a cardio class at the gym with all the mirrors around I saw my reflection and my twins were bouncing all over the place!

pics?

did not happen if there are no pics or vids….
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    couldnt put my 2cents on this. im flat chested, nothing but a ZIT...pssshh!
  • PowerRanga
    Options
    I would love some suggestions for a small band and large busted sports bra. I've recently been put up into a G :'(. Where I used to get away with two sports bras (one expensive and one cheap to stop that last bit of bounce), it doesn't work anymore. I can get away with 2 sports bras and a inbuilt crop top, but that makes it pretty hard to breath.

Are there any suggestions for sports bras available in stores, in Australia? Doesn't matter on price, I can consider the price depending on how it works. I would love any suggestions :)
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and also recommend the Berlei Shock Absorber. I'm 36G but can run and do star jumps in one of these. Not necessarily at the same time.

The only potential downside is that you need to be a bit of a contortionist to get the top catch done up (or undone), depending on which one you go for...but its fine once you get used to it.

I did purchase a Panache sports bra, which better imitates a regular bra in terms of lift and separate darling...its a great bra, but the biggest disadvantage of that one is that it interferes with the HRM chest strap and keeps lifting it away from my ribcage. According to the HRM I'm dead in that bra.
  • urbanplum
    Options
    After reading this, I'm going to try the Fiona Moving Comfort, but I can say that I love the Cacique sports bras that Lane Bryant makes. I'm 42DD and never had a problem with any of the styles.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

Oops wrong topic.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    Like someone else said, I too double up. I wear a regular bra and put a sports bra over the regular. Then sometimes if I am out playing basketball will put a tight shirt over that, keeps them in their place pretty well:smile:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I would love some suggestions for a small band and large busted sports bra. I've recently been put up into a G :'(. Where I used to get away with two sports bras (one expensive and one cheap to stop that last bit of bounce), it doesn't work anymore. I can get away with 2 sports bras and a inbuilt crop top, but that makes it pretty hard to breath.

Are there any suggestions for sports bras available in stores, in Australia? Doesn't matter on price, I can consider the price depending on how it works. I would love any suggestions :)
    read on the first page. i gave several recommendations.
    you'll probably have to order from online, but most stores and really good with returns. if you have a decent lingerie store near you, they might have bras in your size you can try on there.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and also recommend the Berlei Shock Absorber. I'm 36G but can run and do star jumps in one of these. Not necessarily at the same time.

The only potential downside is that you need to be a bit of a contortionist to get the top catch done up (or undone), depending on which one you go for...but its fine once you get used to it.

I did purchase a Panache sports bra, which better imitates a regular bra in terms of lift and separate darling...its a great bra, but the biggest disadvantage of that one is that it interferes with the HRM chest strap and keeps lifting it away from my ribcage. According to the HRM I'm dead in that bra.
    turn the strap so that the monitor is on your back