2014 my year to lose and win!

Options
I have finally decided that 2014 is the year I'm going to lose and win. I'm getting rid of this excess crap on my body and by doing so I'm going to also lose the slight sugar issues I have. So over all I'm going to win! My plan is simple.... get off my *kitten* :wink: I'm not quite sure where I'm fitting in the workouts with my 2 jobs, getting my insurance license and taking my 2 daughters to team practices, Oh and don't forget the time with the hubby when he is in town. (Gotta keep the marriage strong to!) But I am determined that I am getting healthy and finally getting into all the clothes I refuse to throw out that have been hanging in my closet for years. So my plan is this: (please feel free to offer constructive advice)
Monday No work just kids practice in the evening Jillian Michaels
Tuesday work (office job) walk 1 mile - I live in Florida so the weather is gorgeous
Wednesday work (waitressing job day) kids have team practice drop off and come home and use Jillian Michaels
Thursday work (office job) walk 1 mile
Friday work (waitressing job night) kids practice Jillian Michaels during the day
Saturday work (waitressing job night) kids practice walk 1 mile
Sunday work (waitressing job double shift) no workout :) recuperate from the week to start over again lol
P.S. I will be increasing the walking mileage as I get use to the new routine :smile:

So what is everyone's plan to win in 2014?!?

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on committing 2014 to yourself. 2011 was my year for losing. I know you aren't asking for advice, but I will tell you to fight to keep this all simple. Make manageable changes in your life, no need to be obsessive or excessive.

My personal plans for 2014 are to keep fighting to get stronger, lower my body fat percentage and do a Spartan Race or something else in that realm.
  • jenna40_2go
    Options
    I think I'm going to join that couch to 5K group and see if I can manage that. All I really want to do is just up and moving lol. I know its going to be a slow start with the schedules and all but if I have to rearrange some things then I have to. Its all about just getting up and moving :happy:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I did Couch to 5k a couple of years ago.

When I was in the losing process I was working full time with an hour commute each way, only one child who was between 4 and 5 at the time, but was volunteering 3 nights a week as well. The biggest thing that saved me during the week to get exercise in was to prep as much food on Sunday as possible. I would chop all the vegetables and things I needed to make meals later in the week so all I had to do was come home and cook. You can do this!
  • kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've also dedicated this new year to finally letting go of the flab. Started MFP back in Aug. Lost a bit and this past 2 months I don't know what in the He ll happened. Oh well, back and ready more than ever. Forget new years resolutions, the time starts now. Like you I have 2 boys, work 2 jobs and must fight to get it all in. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 2014 will be my year too! We can do this!!! you can add me if you want too
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Good luck!
  • sunshine_101
    sunshine_101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you ladies!! I'm committing myself starting in 2014. Please feel free to add me..,
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Couch to 5k here too and got to gym to lift weights! Good luck with your 2014 goals!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    cou h to 5k is awesome! dont get discouraged. i repeated a few weeks to gain stamina.
  • jenna40_2go
    Options
    Thank you for all the motivation! I added all of you and if we help each other out we can all hit our goals this year! Now if I could just beat this sickness that has taken over my body the past few days I can actually start lol.