There and Back Again

Options
Hi All!
I'm reintroducing myself after a long absence. Long story short...I lost 50 pounds of the 100 I needed to lose last year (yay me!). Started using MFP and doing c25K around beginning of the year to get past a plateau (and into onederland). Anyway, we ended up selling our house and moving...and during all that time...I fell off track and gained back 18 pounds...ack! But, I'm back on track now...lost 2 pounds last week (although I snuck a peek this morning and it looked more like 5...but I only "officially" weigh on Mondays).

So, I'm back and motivated :-) Hope to complete my journey this time!

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome back
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You CAN do this...
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. The only time we fail is when we stop trying completely. You just took a break!
  • ddpmkrupa
    ddpmkrupa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you - That's INSPIRING!!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • rebchandler
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement all! I'm going to try and be more active on here (and in real life :ohwell: )...and maybe that'll hold me more accountable. I'm all about some motivation and accountability...feel free to send friend requests!
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Yay! welcome back girl!!
  • barbwirelaceandroses
    Options
    Glad your here. We can battle and win this together. :flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    :frown:

I thought this would be a Hobbit's tale.
    :tongue:
  • rebchandler
    Options

Haha...well, I am kind of short...and do have a few odd hairs on my feet :tongue:
  • celtic_chick
    Options
    What's important is you're back!! Just started here last week but love the support and all of the tools available. Congrats on your weight loss this week!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

Haha...well, I am kind of short...and do have a few odd hairs on my feet :tongue:

awwww come on, you're much prettier than a hobbit! :tongue: