Looking for friends...

Options
Hi, I'm Cali, and I am 18 years young, and I joined this site because I like to keep food diaries and count my calories, so this is perfect! Although I do not need to lose weight, in fact doing so would be drastic for my health, I'd really like to have some friends on here, because I love reading about what other people eat and whatnot. :) Okay, so, I'm really friendly and nice, I don't really care what type of person you are or what your situation is.. I'd just like some friends! Thanks!

Replies

• rebchandler
    Options
    Welcome friend! :drinker:
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Hello new friend! :flowerforyou: Just sent an invite!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hello Cali, Its good to have you. Its great that you want to heal in a healthy manner. That is something to be proud of. Eating to give your body energy and health will definately benefit anyone. Even those of us who struggle with the opposite side of the spectrum.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • barbwirelaceandroses
    Options
    Welcome! Glad your here. You've made a great decision starting at a young age waging war against weight. Take it from an old timer.....don't put it off...the sooner the better. Your metabolism is at its best working condition.....the older you get the harder it sometimes can get. Wishing you much sucess! :flowerforyou:
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Welcome! it's never too early to get into good habits, I wish there had been something like this when I was 18.