Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends?! :D

Heylooo!! I'm Robin!!

I am a game fanatic, I love console, computer and table top gaming (D&D anyone?!)
I also love reading, Terry Pratchett is a fantastic author, Jhonen Vasquez is a great comic book artist too!
I am a big fan of horror and supernatural genres as well as Sci-Fi!
I also love reading manga and watching anime, though I haven't found any that have peaked my interest recently so if you know of some good scary/creepy ones message me! :D

I will be as supportive as possible, however during my term time at university I may occasionally go silent for a few days near exams and deadlines (I will only log my calorie intake on these days) simply because I get too easily distracted from work and need to focus! ^_^

My internet cut out and when it came back my account had vanished, so I've made this one and re-assessed my approach to weight loss. There were things I was doing on my old account which weren't working for me. So this is a fresh start. Anyone who had me added on my old account (DasGoff) feel free to re-add me! :D