It's a new day (looking for friends/support)

Options
Hi

My name is Marissa, I'm 22 years old. I live in Belgium and I'm a student. I weigh 75 kg now, and my goal weight is 60kg. I need to reach this goal at the end of April 2014. I say need instead of want, because I really have to or my doctor is going to KILL me :( I have a yearly appointment with my cardiologist. My last appointment was in May, and I weighed in at 63kg. He wasn't too happy and said I was 1kg away from the maximum I'm allowed to weigh.

But since then the kgs just kept adding up, faster and faster. I wasn't even eating more than normal, so I don't get why. In August it was near to 78kg, by October I got it down to 75. In November I reached 72. But December was not kind to me and I'm up to 75 again :( I have had my thyroid tested by my doctor here in town, I'm still waiting for the results of that.

In September I also joined the gym. There is a gym near my school and one near my boyfriends house. So that works out great. BUT I had an internship for school for 9 weeks, in my OWN town which doesn't have a gym :( So I didn't go that much.

School starts in January again and my class schedule leaves enough space to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I already coloured it in my planner, so I have to go now! :-)

So that about sums it up, I'm just looking for friends to add me. Then I can talk to them and get support from them (and they can get support from me as well). I just want the extra 'umph' (people listening to/following my story) so I can keep it up. Because 30 april 2014 can creep up on me fast and it just needs to be done by then.

Thanks in advance, M.

Replies

• Kyuhira
    Options
    We have the same weight and goals!
    I weighted 75kg at the moment and i need to lose 10kg at April (not sure if that is too ambitious lol)
    My hometown also don't have gym and i too conscious/shy to go outside.
    Hope we can be friends and support each other!