Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • bonjalandoni
    bonjalandoni Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! OP was asking a question if it works or not then you get a lot of sarcastic replies. Its like high school where a new kid asks something and a bunch of "cool kids" put them down in their proper place. Not cool. If you feel inclined to help, tell them your opinion and cut the sarcasm. Most of these people asking the same questions over and over again are new and dont know how to search the forums and such because they are NEW HERE. I know because I was one too.

And to OP, no it does not help in weight loss but if it makes you feel better and make you exercise harder, by all means use it. Its your money.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Wow! OP was asking a question if it works or not then you get a lot of sarcastic replies. Its like high school where a new kid asks something and a bunch of "cool kids" put them down in their proper place. Not cool. If you feel inclined to help, tell them your opinion and cut the sarcasm. Most of these people asking the same questions over and over again are new and dont know how to search the forums and such because they are NEW HERE. I know because I was one too.

And to OP, no it does not help in weight loss but if it makes you feel better and make you exercise harder, by all means use it. Its your money.

Yes, right, that is exactly whats happening here. Yep.

*rides out on shorter horse*
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Step off the soapbox bro.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    did it help any inyour weight loss though?

No. What worked was my calorie deficit.
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Let me know! I regularly walk around with Saran Wrap all over me (I'm usually naked) so maybe buying this can save me the hassle

:flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Is it January already?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options
    Let me know! I regularly walk around with Saran Wrap all over me (I'm usually naked) so maybe buying this can save me the hassle

:flowerforyou:

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Yes, right, that is exactly whats happening here. Yep.

*rides out on shorter horse*

*follows behind*
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh boy

You know what else works and doesn't cost a thing? Eating less and moving more, you're welcome

Boom!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options

Get used to it. The OP received cut and dry answers that were truthful and still asked the same question. Enter the sarcastic remarks.

OP, it's no different than running outside in 90 degree heat with a sweatsuit on. It's not going to help you lose weight. It'll just make you more sweaty and thirsty.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

Exactly what happened.....

OP asks question, doesn't like answer says they will continue anyway, more information telling them it won't work, another reply the OP is going to use it and "let us know how it goes". Sarcasm ensues as the OP has made it evident they will only listen to the answer they want to hear, or is trolling and trying to sell it.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options

Exactly what happened.....

OP asks question, doesn't like answer says they will continue anyway, more information telling them it won't work, another reply the OP is going to use it and "let us know how it goes". Sarcasm ensues as the OP has made it evident they will only listen to the answer they want to hear, or is trolling and trying to sell it.

THEN,

A month from now, there will be another thread about how so many inches were lost because this waist trimmer was worn during every exercise. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that those inches were lost because of a calorie deficit with exercise.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You people are all mean
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You people are all mean

Whaddya mean "YOU PEOPLE"???

:angry:
  • jquick25
    Options
    Thank you for all your NICE replys. I actually did purchase this and was just wonderng if anybody used it and if it worked. Not trying to start a big drama fest geez. Thanks for all that have answered. I will most likely get my money back. I didnt know it wouldnt work...said money back garentee so i though hey must be true right...i will continue to diet and exercise I am down 80 lbs now without the help of anything except my treadmill.