Holidays got me down... or up I should say

Options
When I first joined MFP I'd lost 18lbs and was feeling great then piled on the stressors of life the biggest one including Christmas. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family but I could not be happier to see it go. I'm ready to get back on the weight loss train. I am 5'8" and 279lbs. I would like to lose 100lbs this year and I would love some motivation. That's the biggest thing I'm missing out here in Tennessee is a support group. Please add me if you think we can help motivate each other or maybe you're a weight loss champ ready to take me under your wing. Please add me I need all the help I can get!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing until 2014. I know I have been eating too much salt and not staying in my macros and a bit over on calories. Just keep working out and logging you can do it. It is amazing how even a short 20 minute sweat session can relieve stress.
  • lindseydavis07
    lindseydavis07 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI!! welcome back! I love Christmas BUT like you said couldn't be happier to see it go! :) sick of all the cookies and bad food around to tempt me! I've lost 70 pounds since June and I’m sure I gained a few back over the last week but it’s over and the new year is here! I want to lose 100 pounds this year too! feel free to add me! :)

20915408.png
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on all your continued weight loss ladies! The holidays did kick my butt, but like ya'll I am so happy that it's over and gone! Feel free to add me for daily convo and support. ROCK ON LADIES :drinker: