Starting over

Options
I'm coming back to MFP after failing miserably this holiday season. I'm so disappointed in myself but I know 2014 is going to be different. I want to lose 100lbs. Looking for friends and motivation so please add me!

Replies

• ms171998
    Options
    I am right there with you. My diet and new exercise plan starts today! Lets get back on it!

Jeff
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awww welcome back :flowerforyou: Take one day at a time and you will get there. Congrats, on deciding to continue your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am big on words. I believe words have the power to change a person, for good or for ruin. You said "I KNOW is going to be different...". There is real POWER in KNOWING. You may not have even meant it to this degree, but you said it. Because you said it, your heart believes it! 2014 WILL be different for you! You had a rough go of it over the hoidays. You felt disappointment. But all that is over now, because you KNOW...WHOOO WEEEEE! You KNOW!!! There is an assurance in you! There is a confidence in you! I challenge you to take this and RUN with it! Blast 2014 wide open with the fact that there is NO MORE misery...NO MORE failure...NO MORE disappointment! I challenge you to push yourself everyday, even when you don't feel like it. Push anyway!! You'll have the support of all of us here. You have your very own cheerleading seection! Together, we will get to where we need to be!

Welcome back! You just made a decision that will change your life forever!