Here I go.....AGAIN!

Options
I am 31-years old and trying to lose weight after the birth of my beautiful daughter. I have always struggled with my weight, never really being overweight, but always self concious about it. After the birth of my daughter I have not been able to drop the weight. It is driving me CRAZY! I need to lose about 40-lbs. and it feels like it is taking me forever to just lose 5-lbs. So i heard about this web site online and thought i would give it a try. Hope it helps. Good luck to everyone! :smile:

1760254.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• rebchandler
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome:flowerforyou:

You can do it
  • Mita_Mita
    Options
    i know the feeling don't let it drive you crazy... You can do it! :smile:
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! You've found a fantastic website with amazing people here!! :-) I've been here a week and a half and I am totally ADDICTED!! I'm 33 with 5 kids and 72 lbs. to lose - and I know with the help of the tools on this website, and the amazing support that I get here, it will happen! No doubt about it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Best of luck to you!! :-)
  • Maitlyn
    Maitlyn Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I'm really going to try and stick with it this time.
  • klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, even though my daughter is 4 now. I have tried everything, but nothing seemed to work. This is actually making accountable for everything I eat and do. I love it! You can add me as a friend for more support!
  • fatguitarist
    fatguitarist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't know the feeling (having a child), but I do know what it feels like to need to lose 40+ lbs and I wish you the best of luck!