New here!

Options
Hey all, I'm new here, I've tried similar sites in the past and failed miserably mostly due to lack of good resources...example, I'm in the UK and other sites didn't have UK foods in the database...it just got so annoying having total up every last morsel of food to add ^_^

Anyway I joined a couple of days ago and am already addicted to the place so I thought I may aswell join in on the forums :)

I'm mainly trying to loose weight for fertility reasons...if loosing weight doesn't improve my fertility at least I'll be safe for treatment so it's all good :)

I'm currently 23 and living in Liverpool with my DH (dear hosband). I'm a strapping lass as you might put it...153 kilos and 182cm (or if you're still living in the past that's 24 stone and 6 ft tall :p) so I have a long way to go, but I'll never weigh less than 70 kilos...it would be unhealthy!

Anyway, can't wait to get to know you all and maybe we can help each other out with the motivational side of things ;)

Take care all!

Lith
xxx

Replies

• DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    Glad your here Lithuria! Good luck to you, your fertility and your weight loss. I will provide as much support, encouragement, and motivation to you as I possibly can! Be well, Be fit, Be healthy, Be YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Yes, this site ROCKS! And the people are amazing as well!

What a great lifestyle change to become a new mom. I wish you all the best and we are here if you need support!
  • Lithuria
    Lithuria Posts: 132
    Options
    Thanks guys ^_^
  • fasttrack
    fasttrack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello From Florida
    Good luck with the weight loss and the family. I know you are going to succeed this time because it's not a selfish reason. I can tell you it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.:smile: