Hello

Options
Hello everyone today is my 2nd day here and still learning how to use the site. So far I really like what I see. My name is JonaLee and I want to lose 75 pounds.

Replies

• oxokatieoxo
    Options
    welcome :) im pretty new too feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on :)
  • Jessie_81
    Jessie_81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, it’s my second day to. It really makes you think about your calories intake, all the little things add up.
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome!

Play with all the tabs and you will soon see how useful this site is! I learn new things all the time and I have been here 4 weeks now.

Congrats on this great decision and we are here if you need us!:flowerforyou:
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me as a friend if you like. I love reading the things people have to say. This site is very encouraging and I can say what I need to say to build myself up. Besides, you never really learn better than when you teach others. :)
  • celtic_chick
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here, too....almost a week now....but it's been great. A lot of support and I love being able to keep track of everything online. Please add me as a friend, if you'd like to.....we all need each others support to get through this. :smile: