Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting P90X3??

I'm starting P90X3 and looking for some buddies. I've completed Insanity and T25 with pretty good results. Although I've lost weight, I haven't toned up like I've wanted so now I'm giving Tony Horton a try. :) Add me if you want some motivation and accountability too!!

Replies

• Hey, I just saw this topic, I got my p90x3 in the mail and am on day two today, so agility according to the classic schedule. Which schedule are you following? I am glad it's short on time, because I usually like being active with my dog as another form of exercise and with all the school work, it's been tough scheduling exercising in.
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi there, I'm going to be starting P90X3 on 1/1 for a challenge group. I'll send you a friend request and any others, feel free to add me as well. I need all the support I can get ! lol
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    I am starting on Monday but might try it out tomorrow. feel free to add me
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    I'm hoping to start tomorrow.

FR's sent for support and motivation!
  • I'm about to do the fit test and am going to officially start tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    I am also starting tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!
  • ras0710
    ras0710 Posts: 1 Member
    I started it on Friday- just finished "the challenge" workout today. So far going good. The 40-30-30 nutrition plan is hard to keep to though.
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    jealous! I wish I had it! I have p90x and p90x x2 but not x3 yet...
  • My husband and I are both starting on the 6th. :) I was a week into Asylum when I ended up with an ankle injury (not workout related) and now that I've been cleared to go, I'm going with X3 first and then going back to Asylum.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    I started yesterday! like it!