Here I go again...

Options
Hi everyone,

I am so excited to get going on this site! I joined a biggest loser group a few months ago and I was successfull. I won actually losing 22 pounds in 12 weeks...and I did it the healthy way. (eating healthy, exercising etc...) I have been using the ticker for a little while and I didn't realize all the wonderful tools that I should have been using...I love it! I hope to lose another 25 in the next 12 weeks agian. My hope is to lose the weight so I can have more energy and hopefully have 1 more kid...I have 3 wonderful children and I love being a mom but I am not ready to put more weight on top of the weight I have gained....

My struggle...I really like good food and I have a hard time controlling my portions...I really need to eat more veggies and less starch...
My Strength...I exercise 6 days a week...and love it!
My Goal for the week is to...drink more water...I am thinking that I should drink 2 cups water before each meal and during the day so I am full when it comes time to eat... what do you think?

Debra

Replies

• Maitlyn
    Maitlyn Posts: 22
    Options
    Congrats and good luck! I just joined this site last week and it has already helped me in more ways that just losing weight.
  • debradarley
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Good Luck to you too! I am so motivated by this site right now...I love it!