My New Mantra..

Options
I dont' know who said this quote, but I have printed it and as I start getting healthy I will be meditating on it daily as my motivation from now on.

"The War has begun, and it's between you and you. There ain't no one else in your way. See, I've heard it all from I'm to small to I'm not fast enough to I'm not strong enough to I can't make it back. This is what it takes, this is the sacrifice made for the greater good. It's called Dedication. To the small things, to the little details. It's the small steps that ultimately climb mountains. So why would you skip that work out? Why would you give up on that last rep? Why would you cheat on that meal? Why wouldn't you give it your absolute all. That's called effort. Time, it stops for no one. You've got one shot at this thing called life. So it's up to you to make it happen. You got a choice on how you spend every minute of your day, no one decides that but you"

Replies

• iwillsee145
    iwillsee145 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your new mantra. I really needed to hear it today. Best wishes on your efforts.
  • crash_aly
    Options
    I like that one! I have a quote posted on my desk that says "Don't get upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do"
  • mtbiker1069
    mtbiker1069 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Haha Crash_aly, I like your quote too.