Your first hangover?

Options
Derpes
Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
Since it is that time of the year where people like to drink and be merry, which beverage caused your very first hangover?

Too much Budweiser caused mine, and I have not been able to drink it since.

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Many, many shots of Absolut on Halloween my senior year of high school. For not remembering a whole lot from that night I remember how horrible I felt.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Only had one so far.
    Twinkie Christmas tree.

Totally worth it.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels when I was in 9th grade. I still dry heave at the smell of it.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    1/2 bottle of Chivas when I was 15. Sick for three days straight. Still don't like scotch.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    kessler.

I still gag when I see it in the store.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    My memory ain't that good.
  • fallenoaks50
    Options
    Red wine. I was 27. :blushing:
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Everclear... I was 16 and didn't know what it was...
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Boons Farm - Sun Peaked Peach...:sick:
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Vodka. I can't even look at the stuff anymore.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    coors light and assorted shots of alcohol. maybe up until this day i had consumed a 6 pack in my entire life and i was 23. buzzed really bad within the first hour. set my finger on fire doing a flaming dr pepper. would walk into random bars and find tables with girls and drink with them.

was told i was a very nice drunk hence why folks allowed me to randomly drink with them. couldnt get my zipper up and yelled it in front of about 500 people who were eagerly awaiting Guns N Roses release, spaghetti incident.

ending up in a urine mishap with a sleeping friend.

have only been drunk two times since then and since my last time being drunk i have maybe consumed 2 cases of beer in 18 years or so
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    OMG...Peppermint Schnapps. I was maybe a Junior in high school. It was YEARS before I could even stomach the idea of a candy cane, LOL...
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    PLAYING QUARTERS: whiskey,beer, caffeine pill (yellow jacket) my head pounded so hard it hurt to think.Stayed up all night drinking stopped at 5 am worst hangover ever....:sick:
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I can't recall the cause of the very first one, but one of my more memorable ones was caused by Malibu my sophomore year in college. I still can't touch that stuff.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Drank 6 glasses of red wine at a wine tasting (lol). Couldn't even use the bathroom by myself. Woke up the next day without a problem. Yay me for fatness!
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    What's a hangover?

Just kidding. I'm already on my third hangover of the day.

And it was gin. And tequila. And more gin. And more tequila.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    1974. I was in Okinawa. On Saturdays the NCO club had free Bloody Mary's from 11am until Noon. A bunch of us showed up at 11. I had 12 Bloody Marys before Noon. At noon, I didn't want to appear like a cheapskate so I ordered one more. I think they were about 75 cents.

Then we left and I was messed up. We were in a Taxi when I realized I was going to lose it. The other Marines in the Taxi, stopped the driver and pushed me out and drove off.. I puked my guts up in a sand box at a playground in Officer's Housing, then somehow found my way back to the barracks.

I still had to throw up and, by then, had also got a bad case of the sh*ts. Didn't know whether to sit or kneel, so I sat down, with a waste basket between my legs and my head resting on the toilet paper roll. Stayed that way for the next several hours; in and out of consciouness. Finally, around 7pm, my buddies came for me and told me to get up, get showered and get dressed because we were going out drinking. Which I did.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I've never had a hangover...must be the family genes of alcoholics that I don't get them..either that or I just never drank enough...but trust me I have!!!! LOL