Excited to be back

Options
I have been doing weight watchers, and honestly, I don't think it's for me. So I'm going to come back here and take control of my life rather than follow "the plan."

The hubs and I want another baby, and I need to get healthy before I try and grow a human!! I'm hoping to find some great support here.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have done weight watchers a well in the past and just don't think that it applies to real life. MFP has really made a difference in my weight loss journey. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • cadillacblues87
    Options
    Thanks, Kalie and congrats on your loss! And thanks for the request. It's nice to have friends who are dieting as well, but I think it will be beneficial to have some support who have a few pounds under their belt! (Or not under their belt anymore?)
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've just come back myself after about 6 months off. Stupidly, I was thinking I could maintain my weight loss without the discipline of logging everything... it soon crept back up. Trying to stick to it for good this time, I'm currently in the process of setting little milestones throughout the year so I'll always have something to keep going for. I'll send you a friend request and we can keep each other motivated :)
  • cadillacblues87
    Options
    Thanks, thedarkeststar!
  • curvyin2014
    Options
    I"m in same boat as you cadillac but trying for baby 1
  • cadillacblues87
    Options
    Congrats, curvyin2014! I have gained 50 lbs since my son was born, and even 50 lbs ago, my pregnancy was hard and my body struggled to take it. I had gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, and terrible swelling. I was barely able to work the entire time!

So I can only imagine what a pregnancy would do to me now. I know there's a chance I will still have a tough pregnancy, but I want to give myself the best shot I can!!