Will I go down a jean size :(?

2»

Replies

• I have lost 15 pounds and done body recomp and am still in the same size.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    I went to a Christmas sale. Hehe. They were originally like 40$ jeans for 10 bucks.
    So basically you guys think they're not gonna fit :(??

I could cry lol. I don't have the tags
    Have you tried them on? How do they fit now?

They fit great! Theyre perfect on me in every spot.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    I went to a Christmas sale. Hehe. They were originally like 40$ jeans for 10 bucks.
    So basically you guys think they're not gonna fit :(??

I could cry lol. I don't have the tags
    Have you tried them on? How do they fit now?

They fit great! Theyre perfect on me in every spot.
    Shoot, don't worry about whether they will fit later on. Wear those suckers now and enjoy the heck out of them! :bigsmile:

I'm jealous you found all those jeans on sale.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Thanks!! I actually just solved my own problem.

A relative just sent me 50$ gift card in the mail....I am SO blessed this year as its the first year Ive ever gotten gifts from relatives.
    So if they dont fit, I have a back up!

Itll just suck if I have 7 pairs of jeans that dont fit LOL
    but im sure they wont be baggy, probably just loose, if i do manage to lose a lot of inches
    ( i don t think i can sell them - i still have sizes 7 - 13 pairs that i tried to sell on craigslist/virtual garage sale/stores that wont sell )
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 728 Member
    Glad it all worked out. Being short myself, I know hat a pain buying pants can be ;)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    The smaller you are the fewer pounds separate each size. The difference between size 18 and 20 is 10-15#. Big people have massive water fluctuation compared to small people. Once you get past size 10 I think it is a 4-5# difference between sizes. Tailoring is really reasonable. My friend say that one of the major differences between people who look very stylish in clothes and the rest of us is their acceptance of their body shape and buying and tailoring their clothes accordingly.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Glad it all worked out. Being short myself, I know hat a pain buying pants can be ;)
    so is for big people. :(