Hi All ~ I'm a newbie!!

Options
I'm fairly new to this program, and would love to add to as many people to my friend list so i can stay motivated. I have a long journey ahead me and i know i'm going to need support. I've been reading some other posts and wow i'm amazed at some of the accomplishments y'all have made.

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Best of Luck
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great site... good luck best wishes... just keep at it.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me as a friend. I have a long journey ahead myself and would love to exchange encouragement along the way! I love this site and the people who offer support and suggestions are a big help! Good luck!
  • loveurobyn
    loveurobyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi im a newbie myself welcome.
  • teresajane
    Options
    I just signed up and I am nervous. I tend to let others sway me away from the dedication needed to succeed. I am willing to give positive encouraging feed back and deeply need to receive it myself. Here we go!!!!! Best of luck to all including me.
  • meeb2494
    Options
    Welcome! I am relatively new, as well. This site is wonderful for motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cadebari
    Options
    i am new too! good luck to all!
  • pomai
    pomai Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you!
  • pomai
    pomai Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks and i'm gonna try my BEST!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... I'm new too, but working hard! Feel free to add me.
  • healthysoon
    Options
    I'm a newbie also no friends yet. Found the app on my iphone Loving it / got a lot to lose one day at a time HELLO.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm new too - you can add me!
    1999 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im fairly new to, only five days now.....Welcome and hope u have success!!!!