Bought me some Zaggora flairs!!

Options
What does everyone think about these tights? I got a pair of flairs today, on sale for 30% off today. Still a bit spendy but treated myself for x-mas. Supposedly they help with fat burning?

www.zaggora.com

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Flair: flair-guy-office-space.jpg

Flare: x4_22.jpg.pagespeed.ic.h2Fj2rAiMq.jpg

They're cute, but never in a million years would I spend such an outrageous sum of money on an item used to cover an *kitten*, and nothing more. DO what works for you, though, I guess.

:flowerforyou:

Edited to add: I just saw the bit about "assisting with fat burning". Number one: :laugh:. and number two: :noway:. Just...:noway:
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for feeling the need to point out my spelling error :blushing:
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    This sounds like something that excites you and I hope they really work for you!

I have never heard of these, but when I workout in pants, I feel like I sweat a lot more, so I'm guessing they will make you sweat more, if nothing else!

Scientifically, I have no data to support a correlation between sweat and fat burning, but if you enjoy wearing them, and you workout regularly, then I think they will work!

Good luck!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I think it's a load of hogwash as far as the "burn more calories" part. Same idea as what boxers, etc do to drop water weight before a weigh-in, I think. They won't help you lose fat faster.

That said, if you like them, enjoy them! A sale is always good. :bigsmile: The look is cute.
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    They look great.
  • icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i have had a pair for a few months. they are great IF you use them. what they do is help you sweat more when you work out. drink a ton of water before hand and shake that thang. I like them best when taking dog out for a long power walk along with my avia workout shoes.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Flair: flair-guy-office-space.jpg

Flare: x4_22.jpg.pagespeed.ic.h2Fj2rAiMq.jpg

They're cute, but never in a million years would I spend such an outrageous sum of money on an item used to cover an *kitten*, and nothing more. DO what works for you, though, I guess.

:flowerforyou:

Edited to add: I just saw the bit about "assisting with fat burning". Number one: :laugh:. and number two: :noway:. Just...:noway:

+1 and a laugh or two
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of them, but it looks like they have great reviews from what I can see. I read in one of the reviews someone said they reminded them of a wetsuit, are they a thin type of neoprene? I wear a waist trimmer belt when I work out, it makes me sweat like crazy. I also have a pair of the shorts, but they're so thick they're uncomfortable. Let us know how they work.