prayers needed

Options
2»

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    it is amazing how much this situation with my husband is affecting me i am really struggling he has not changed since he went in
  • truddy6647
    Options
    went to post prayer request on a boarder on a christian webstie and they would not let me post it unless I donated money to them......ugh since when does a prayer cost money I don't have money to donate I'm on a fixed disability incom
  • PeanutButter929
    Options
    Trudy, try this one: forums.catholic.com
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear that you're going through this.

my husband was very sick a couple of years back - touch and go for awhile and unable to walk for 8 months -

it was a very stressful time ... one thing I had decided during it was that i was going to allow myself to feel stressed ...

and then I looked for "positive" (not eat everything in the fridge) ways to live with it ...

i decided feeling stressed because i'm feeling stressed won't help ...

I hope things get sorted quickly for you both xxx
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    will do i hope it all works out for you both
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I also pray for wisdom for your Dr. to provide the best care possible for your husband.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Hoping things are better by now...............
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't pray(Atheist), but I hope the doctors figure out what is going on and find the best way to help him through this crisis.
  • truddy6647
    Options
    talked with the dr today things are worse and not better still needs lots of prayer for hubby please
  • truddy6647
    Options
    AS we start this new year my husband is in constant pain to the point that he only sees death as being the way out of it. I know this will not be forever however prayers r still needed please keep him in your prayers thank you.......there is power in prayer
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear that things are worse :( ... prayer said for you both.