New to MFP need some friends for inspiration

Options
Hi All

I'm a 25 year old new mum, gave birth 4 months ago to an amazing little boy. I've got about 60lbs to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight and finally feeling motivated enough to lose some weight. Would like some MFP friends to help inspire me and we can motivate each other :)

Replies

• _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! Being a mom is amazing, even if it does give you some extra lbs. Im still about 20 away from pre pregnancy and shes 2 1/2!
  • health1971
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP :happy: ...

Please feel free to add me if you want support and encouragement :bigsmile: ...

-Ivonne :flowerforyou:

Taking a step at a time to reach my goal always :flowerforyou:
  • Aarias7
    Aarias7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Yes I'm still trying to get back to my pre-preggo weight. Lets just say its been longer that I would like to mention!
  • samia633
    samia633 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is amazing ❤️❤️ hopefully we'll both get back to our desired weight
  • soxbaseball29
    Options
    Hello I just rejoined MFP tonight and need some friends to help me with my journey! Any tips and support welcome!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Just wanted to say you can do it ♥ I just had my second little one May 15th of this year. It's been a crazy journey for me but I just wanted to say you got this! ;) It took me having my second to finally muster the motivation. In 6 months I'm back to the weight I was 7 years ago.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a mom of 3 and very active here. I love mommy friends. add me :)
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm on my weight loss journey to get healthy so I can stay around for a long time and watch my beautiful little 3 year old girl grow up.

Support is a huge part of this for me, and I wouldn't be able to do it without the help of others.

Anyone who is actively posting here and logs in daily feel free to add me!

Rob
  • Shines01
    Shines01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I have a 8 month old. 70lbs to lose. Feel free to add me =0)
  • samia633
    samia633 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement, hope full we can motivate each other and reach our goal :)