I want six pack abs! =)

Stevearoonie
Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hey people! New to MFP but not to the weight struggle. The only time I can think of in my life when I could eat whatever I wanted and I didn't gain weight was when I was in Iraq, and I don't have any desire to repeat that trip. I have 50 lbs to loose to meet my first goal and I plan to be there New Years. Any suggestion and/or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Clean clean eating exercise and dont eat anything out of a box or bag or drink pop or sugared or artifical drinks :-)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Thank you very much for your service, and good luck with your goals!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    ProTFitness is totally right, but it's sooooo hard. Probably why I'm still not at my goal. But yep...she's right.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Clean clean eating exercise and dont eat anything out of a box or bag or drink pop or sugared or artifical drinks :-)

Is there anything else out there to eat? Lol. Kidding. But it IS so hard!
  • Clean clean eating exercise and dont eat anything out of a box or bag or drink pop or sugared or artifical drinks :-)
    How about from the jar? Like peanut butter?:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    :D Thanks for all the comments...And Sunnysashka, I love peanut butter...in fact there are very few foods I don't love. Probably why I'm trying to loose 50 pounds. I actually watched the food network while working out the other night. I know, it's sad :)
This discussion has been closed.