Ready to focus on me again...

Options
Hi all! I'm Dayna, a 41 year old wife to hubby, Paul, and mom to 2.5 year old Parker and 5.5 year old Izzie. I am a 'medically retired' Family Practice Physician with MS. I was completely paralyzed on the left side in 2005, but can now walk unassisted. Balance issues, numbness and tingling, poor fine motor in my left hand, mild left sided weakness, and fatigue are my major remaining deficits. I am also a certified Health and Wellness Coach, so I know what I need to do to get fit, however Knowing what to do and actually doing it are not one and the same ;). I could really use the support of others on this journey! These days, I have very little time for myself, but I am excited to commit to becoming more physically active and putting my health first, in 2014! I look forward to improving my balance and flexibility, eating healthier, increasing my stamina, and losing about 10-15 pounds along the way. I have a history of being about 40 pounds overweight in my late teens and 20s and do not wish to return to those days of low self-esteem and poor self image. I would love to make physical activity a normal part of my weekly routine. I look forward to connecting with others to give and receive support and accountability.