TeamBeachBody Coach

Options
Hello all!
I am starting the BeachBody Insanity DVDs and am also looking for a coach. I'm not sure how to go about this except to ask and see who answers and see if we might be a good team. So, if you're a beachbody coach, send me a message or reply and I'd love to hear more about you!
A bit more about me -
I am 23 years old and not overweight but just wanting to get into better shape and get more toned and muscular. I am working on changing my eating habits that aren't the best and am following the Insanity eating plan as well. I did the Fit Test today and my results were less than idea, but I know I will get better in time. Tomorrow is Day 1 of 60!
Also - anyone doing the Insanity DVDs - I would love to be friends! I haven't been active on MFP the past month because of vacation and then Christmas but will be active again once things settle down (probably after the new year). I'll try to get on before then but can't promise I will be able to log. I am a whole foods eater and make everything I possibly can from scratch and make my own cleaners and other such items to try and stay as toxin free as I can. I would love to share recipes and ideas!
Thanks!