New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi, I am new here as well. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and good luck on your goals. I hope to stay motivated with this site and reach my goals as well. Tired of being fat and tired, clothes not fitting, feeling bad....the list goes on. Time to change!

Replies

• cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you find this site as helpful as i have
  • mellanieblue
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    This is a great website. I am relatively new as well - I think I've been using this website for 10 days. Welcome - add me as a friend if you would like. I love this website.
  • shari253
    shari253 Posts: 202
    Options
    I've been here two weeks and I love this site. Be sure to add lots of friends and join a group for support. Post a lot and log all your food no matter what.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I joined about 17 days ago and I love it too! I was really frustrated with trying to figure out food quantities and servings and just the whole food data thing but I got it figured out and am doing well. I know all the encouragement has helped me a ton!!! Like Shari said make lots of friends everyone has been so nice and very supportive, you will do great! Good Luck! Go to the community tab if you have questions you will find answers there:happy: