Your Main Photo - Why, What, Why Not

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The one I have at the moment is from a dance rehearsal (the last one before our dress rehearsal, and a friend of mine that is a professional photographer took photos), although it looks like we are just running at the park. My husband and kids and I were all in the performance together, so that was a lot of fun. I just put up pics when a pic gets taken. My ticker photo is of me and it's my motivation to always work towards my best fitness.
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Mine shows my progression, from 258# to 180#, this pic shows a loss of 20#, I will change it when I lose another 20# and another 20#...
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Because I have a great rack.
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine is from my anniversary this November. I was so happy and we had such a good time - then I looked at the pics and it didn't match what i saw in my brain. So that's my starting pic. My goal for next anniversary (my 10th!!) is pictures I am proud of.
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    I rotate through mine depending on my mood and how I want people to perceive me. I'm happy today so this one works.

I change my profile pictures often to help me monitor myself and track progress.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Because even turtles can aspire to fly to the moon....
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Because I stepped out of my self-imposed costume box for Halloween this year, in a costume that is at least 2 sizes smaller than anything I've worn in recent years. I should probably change it, but don't have anything good to change it to, at the moment. :D
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    A lot of thought went into mine. Red top=Christmas. Ok, go with it!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I love taking pictures. Especially when I'm having a particularly cute day. And my husband likes to tell me when I'm especially adorable. So I make him take a picture of me on those days. Then I post it. I change it about once a month, if a photo turns out well.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmm i really dont know
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I love my butt.
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    cause who doesn't love a good burger?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    My socks are snazzy
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Can you explain your motivation for picking your photo?

Because I'm a Veteran, and a member of the Royal British Legion Riders Branch. I have some pride in both, and the poppy speaks for itself.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    It was after a Christmas party and I was feeling beautiful. My face looks so different 40 pounds down. I'm excited to see the difference this year :)
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I changed mine as this is what I look like now, I did have a topless pic where you could almost see some definition, got a couple of message saying how good I looked and I felt like a fraud.

It's good in a way though as I'm determined to get back to looking that way - it was only a month ago.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My socks are snazzy

I like your socks!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Shows one of my best features (my eyes) and it shows a bit of my playfulness.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    At the beach with my family
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My legs are my favorite. In my current pic I was trying to showcase my tibialis anterior muscles.