Your Main Photo - Why, What, Why Not

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    My celebrity crush touched me. Without photographic evidence, no one would believe me.
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I took it just after my first session of Zumba! It's to remind me that I'm on the right track, and I was really proud of that perspiration glow, haha.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    mine is a reflection of my current progress; my face has leaned up a lot.

I often take progress photos as a few bad days can make me lose focus and I want to be on top of this!
  • COTrainer
    COTrainer Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Those young ladies (daughters) are my inspiration
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Honestly? One of my friends posted a pic of a model that they thought looked like me. I did my best to recreate that pic.
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wearing one of the first new outfits I have been able to buy since losing weight... shows me my progress everytime I log in (which is a lot since I'm on here almost 24/7 :laugh: )
  • supergirl222
    Options
    its a photo that makes me feel proud of how far I have come. Never thought it was possible for me (a mama of two babies) to be able to wear a bikini again. But it can be done....
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I don't know, was the best one out of the 30 I probably took? :laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I chose this photo because I think it accurately represents me. I have photos that are a lot more flattering and I look younger and/or "prettier" in, but they don't capture the essence of me, or me at my happiest.

It was taken on Oct 17 of this year, the day before I married my husband. We had just driven from southern Missouri into Colorado that day and very hungry, we found an awesome Asian restaurant and they served us a lovely meal with heart shaped rice (!) We were laughing and excited. It was just a very happy moment.

On a less special note I remember seeing the photo and thinking, "whoa, I do look much thinner" (than in the past) so to me it seems appropriate for MFP. Even though I was preparing to share a gigantic plate of shrimp and noodles with my then-fiance ;-)
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    It's of when I'm travelling! And I look at it to remind me how much fun I had when I was putting the weight on in the last year and i wouldn't change it!!! (Putting on, clearly the weight has to go ha)
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I don't take a bunch of pics and not into the whole selfie thing on my cell but I like the pic. It seems my picture stands out on here somewhat because, you know, I actually show my face lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I was randomly walking by this wall, and I just thought it would be really funny to have my friend take a picture of me making out with this giant sized man on a mural. This is just typical of the odd things I find amusing, so it sums me up pretty well.
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just because its a good pic of me. Makes me feel pretty.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Just because its a good pic of me. Makes me feel pretty.

Mission accomplished, Elly! You're beautiful.
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Cause I am effin sexy
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Cause I am effin sexy

He's sexy and he knows it.
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Cause I am effin sexy

He's sexy and he knows it.

You too muffin
  • Matt24442
    Options
    My girl is the love of my life. That's why.

Awwwwwweeeerr what a lucky one
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Cause people say it's cute