looking to lose 40 by 50

I'm a 49 year old wife and mother of 3 looking to be fit, flirty and fun by 50. Did I mention that it is only 5 mos away. I have been skinny in the past but never fit. I want to have muscles and definition. I need to do this to keep up with my amazing family. My youngest is 10 so still have a lot of keeping up to do.

I am relatively a healthy eater but due to poor time management I am a snacker. I enjoy exercising but always have excuses for not doing it. I know all the right things to do I just feel I need to find some friends to encourage and be encouraged by to do this thing>

The last year has been really stressful so I know some of the recent weight gain is due to that. My husband was laid off, still no job. Marital problems and caring for my aging father as well as my kids leaves me drained.

I am looking for women who are honest and willing to share their struggles with getting healthy and be and encouragement.'

Anyone interested? Let the wild rumpus begin!

Replies

• Hi there!
    I'm re-energizing my weight-loss / fitness journey. :smile:
    I'm also turning 50 in about 5 months and want to be 15 lbs lighter and much healthier.
    I've never been very good at recording what I eat but am making a commitment to do that now.
    Let's encourage each other to be "fabulous at 50"!