Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you need support/motivation???? I'M HERE TO HELP

Hi!

Hope you're enjoying the holidays!

Ok so last year I offered daily help and support to people on the weight loss/gain journeys! At that point I had over 150 responses and tried my best to work with as many as possible, but obviously couldn't work with everyone. However I had to stop using the site following an accident…anyway after months on and I'm back. I am ready to help people…so I thought I'd shout out to see if anyone was interested in some daily help and support???

So what WILL I DO???

I offer advice and support on ALL aspects of weight loss…it's NOT just about eating less and moving more although that is a great start! Messages you get from me WILL be PERSONAL….I DON'T send the same message to everyone!

WHY am I doing this???

I'm training to be a personal trainer, coming to the end of my course and so trying to absorb as much as I can from clients in the gym but also from HERE! I've worked with various MFP users for a while and I'm really pleased to say they seemed to be benefit from it and I learnt a lot! It's really a WIN-WIN! Or WIN-LOSE in terms of weight, if that's your goal :)

ARE YOU INTERESTED???

If you think having some extra support and accountability could help you, please send me a private message - please tell me a bit about yourself and your goals!

Thanks,

Adam

Replies

• AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    P.S - I do NOT charge for any help support and advice, its completely FREE
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Adam, you are so awesomely supportive!! Since I've started speaking with you a month ago, I've lost almost 10 pounds :)

People would be crazy not to talk to him/ask for advice! He has great ideas tailored to your body type/goals/exercise abilities/eating habits and even self esteem! I was just telling a friend today that I am so blessed to have someone help me through this crazy journey.

Thanks buddy!
    -Prin
  • choaks
    choaks Posts: 6 Member
    I'm interested. And could really use the help, with everything. Motivation, exercise plan and healthy recipes that I can quickly prepare. Time and sleep are not on my side at the moment but I'm done with them being my excuses. How do I get selected to be helped?
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Hi Adam. I would love your support and encouragement. It amazing that you would do this for people and at no cost. :-)

Please add me. I have a blog that shows some progress. I'm not losing weight but I am losing inches.

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • AdamBellfpt
    @choaks: please send me a PM or friend request with a little bit about yourself and your goals.

@elly620: will send a friend request through, in te mean time please could you also send me some info about yourself!

Thanks
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    I am interested in trying this.
  • eldazzio
    eldazzio Posts: 38 Member
    Any help or advice you could pass on would be great. I'll send you a pm and request
  • AdamBellfpt
    @teagirlmedium: please send me a quick message about yourself and your goals

@eldazzio: Thanks mate, will get back to you ASAP