Any advice for losing the last few pounds quickly!!!!

Options
Need advice for losing the last few pounds quickly!!!!!!

Replies

• Mama37
    Mama37 Posts: 7
    Options
    How many more pounds?
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    The last few are the hardest to loose. You just have to keep chipping away at them like all of the others. If you loose them too fast, it won't be "for real" and they will rebound right back.

However, if anyone does know a secret about this, I'm sure we would all love to know it.:smile:
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Thanks for the reality check...Why did I think these last 7 would be some secret to get rid of. Ive lost 20 so far and just want to jump to the end. So I can shop and know that I will be in the clothes for the long haul. I'll just be patient and keep on plugging along. Thanks!
  • janetaubut
    Options
    There is no easy way. The last ones always take seem to take forever but if you keep doing everything you are you will wake up one morning and see a huge difference. I just reciently lost 40 lbs and want to lose another 10 lbs. I know I can do it I made it this far.
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    Keep up the great work. Wow, if you've lost 20 pounds you may want to do a little shopping, your clothes must be hanging on you! Since with 7 pounds to go, yo have over a month more or less, maybe you should get a couple of things. You don't want to get depressed. Moral is everything.
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words!