I'm not quitting this time

Options
Hello everybody! My name is Brandon Craig and I've been on my weight loss journey for the past 2 years. It has been rough, but I have had some success. I have a 120 pound goal and I've lost 53 so far. I'm wanting to focus and finish up in 2014. I need support and I would love to help people as well. If anyone is interested, add me as a friend. I'm working hard to accomplish my goals and I want to see everyone accomplish theirs!

Replies

• djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    You and me both, my goal is to hit 180 by the end of 2014 and then stay there, if you need encouragement, count me in.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I still have 40 or so to go feel free to add me
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Keep on going! I Love your goals!!!!

We're here to help!
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello brandon i understand completely this is my year also, i feel as if I've been trying to lose weight my whole life this past year i was my heavest I've lost 73 lbs 16 of them on mfp. Sometimes you have to decide enough is enough good luck too you on your jouney feel free to add me as a friend. CONGRATS ON YOUR 53 LBS LOST THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I HAVE 80 POUNDS TO LOSE BY ALL MEANS ADD ME. ONE STEP AT A TIME, ONE DAY AT A TIME
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you don't quit then you don't have to start over again and again.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    add me if you like, I only have 10-15lbs to lose, but its been an off and on fight for about 2 years also, and im determined to do it this time around
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have 20 pounds to lose but it seem like 100 pounds because the scale go up and down each day and I am trying so hard. Congrats on your lost of over 50 pounds, that is something to be very proud of. Look at how much you've lost and not how much you have to lose. Look at what you have already done and take each pound as a SUCCESS story that will continue in the right direction.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you all can do this, anyone can add me,
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Same here over the past year I gave up a couple of times. Especially the last time I got back from vacation, this time Im not just got back today and plan on staying motivated. Im hoping that 2014 will be my year to finally get a grip on it. I truly didnt have a grip on things til this past year and seeing that I lost weight I know I can do this and stick to it....Best of luck all
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hello, your welcome to add me :flowerforyou: