Re-gaining my old self.

Options
Hey there, after too long letting myself go, I've decided that 2014 will be the year I get my old self back. My goal is to lose 140 pounds to get me back to my old rugby playing weight of 16 stone, it's amazing that when you stop playing competitive sport through injury as in my case, you let yourself go and you never realise just what damage you do to yourself. At the ripe old age of 44 now, it seems that if I don't do something about it, will I reach 50? So, here's to a year of hard work, lots of sacrifices, lots of changes and hopefully lots of success. :happy:

Replies

• MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you on your weightloss journey you can do it!
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Hi, iv recently decided the same thing, 2014 is going to be my year!

Iv been on here for a while but have used it religiously for a couple of weeks and in a short space of time have found some really motivating and helpful friends who spur me on and help me get through! Best bit of advice for your journey, get motivated people to keep you going, it's really been beneficial to me!

Good luck in meeting your goal, you've had dedication to play and be for before, you'll do it again for your health!!

Xxx
  • teachmama79
    teachmama79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    2014 is definitely going to be the year of changes!! I've done MFP on and off for a few years, but am determined that this time is for good! I'm finding that adding friends and having their support has really helped me stay motivated!

Feel free to friend me!

Best wishes! :)