Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm back and looking for support!

Hello! I'm not new to MFP, but I have been absent for a few months. I've mostly maintained my weight, gaining back 3.5 lbs, but I haven't weighed myself since before Christmas and have a feeling I may have gained some more weight. I plan on weighing again tomorrow morning to reestablish my goals.

About me:
I'm a college student, it's J-term right now so I have a month off and begin my last semester as an undergrad January 27th. I'm applying to graduate school for German and hope to be a Professor of German after receiving my Ph.D. I love to read; currently on the last book in the Game of Thrones series, I am also a Creative Writing major so I love to write fiction, non-fiction, and poetry. I have an adorable cat named Leif and a boyfriend, Bob, of almost seven years (he's also adorable).

I love to do Insanity, I also love running, if I could afford a gym membership my love for weight lifting would overpower the other two; so I'm thinking I should just give in and get a membership.

Feel free to friend request me!

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    bump....
  • Piercey_24
    Piercey_24 Posts: 40 Member
    I am back after taking a break and I am back and ready to lose the rest of my extra weight for good! I'm a mom of a 20 month old and could use some support especially to remind me to log daily and vis versa...