blowing my noes a lot!

Options
Okay, this is kind of gross so bear with me.

Every time I do any cardio exercise (like walking real fast on the treadmill or jogging etc.) I will need to blow my noes a lot!

I swear if I don't have a bunch of kleenex on me my noes would be running like a baby with a bad cold!

Anybody else have this problem? I wonder why this happens?

Replies

• Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    me too!....but not as much as you...lol
    I don't know why that is......
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yes it happens to me also. I always have tissues nearby. I always have allergy stuffiness so that's the only time I get relief.:smile:
    When you get heated that sometimes happens. Nothing to worry about.
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    Me 4!!!! I keep one of those little square boxes of tissues on my treadmill.
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Weird! I guess its just one of those things?!

My nose gets itchy everytime I do the dishes. I'm a freak of nature, I know. :) LOL
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have to blow my nose every time I eat... doesn't matter if its hot, cold, spicy, or bland. Sometimes I have to blow my nose after working out too.
  • Funnydream
    Funnydream Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ah, Suzy, this means your brains are slowly dissolving and coming out through your nose ;-)

Or, it's perfectly normal and happens to me too x
  • crazymel
    crazymel Posts: 24
    Options
    Haha, I tend to sneeze a lot as well. I actually joked that I was allergic to exercise. As long as it's happening to other people, I don't think there's any need to worry.
  • IMOOKS274
    Options
    Hi there.. well Im glad Im not the only one... I thought I was alone.. haha.. everytime I exercise I also get a very runny nose and am always blowing it.. i have to say I feel better when I've blown it like Im "detoxing" hahaha.. just in another way.. I get hayhever but not sure if this has anything to do with it.. but im not fussed about it just as long as I dont run out of tissues or my tell is handy .. i also notice in summer its not as bad.. im sure we're normal .. nothing to worry about :)