Weight watchers smart ones...

Options
When dieting have you tried eating the weight watchers smart ones everyday? How did work? I'm considering it or possibly just eating at least 1 weight watcher meal as a meal replacement.

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Read the list of ingredients. Can you pronounce them all? Are there five or under total? Is the volume of food satisfying?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    They're not at all filling and most of them aren't too tasty. They are handy though. When I first started out I was eating them a lot, but then I decided they just aren't worth it....
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    When I first started to lose weight in high school, I ate those and Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choices... But now I've fallen in love with cooking and my food is healthier, tastes better, and is more cost-effective. The main problems with these frozen meals is that they're usually high-sodium and don't have as many veggies as they should, among other things. It's not the worst option for weight loss, but overall, the portion size and flavors aren't very satisfying.
  • fallenoaks50
    Options
    Do whatever works for you. You might have to try multiple things before you come up with something you can stick with.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Read the list of ingredients. Can you pronounce them all? Are there five or under total? Is the volume of food satisfying?

http://www.herballegacy.com/Lovett-Brown_Chemical.html

^^I can't even pronounce everything found in an apple. That hardly decides if it's a "good" food or not.

OP: I really like the SmartOnes breakfasts. They are for the most part pretty tasty, and fairly filling but I usually pair them with something else. The best route to take is try one out for a few days...if you like the taste, and don't feel hungry, and able to stay within your calories, it probably works for you.