I am proud of me - If I say so myself!!

Options
We own a Homemade Ice cream concession trailer - Yes, we sell homemade ice cream, strawberry shortcake, brownie sundaes, etc. This past weekend was the first event we had since I started on MFP. I went into the weekend determined to stay at my 1200 calorie mark and I succeeded (yay for me). At times I was really hungry and just wanted to put a brownie in my mouth but I did not do it. I brought my own healthy food to eat and bought corn on the cob from the festival (no butter). Sunday night when it was over I felt like a success and like I can do anything. I know this time I will lose the weight and be healthy.

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow!

That's a totally impressive display of will power! Even though it makes me sick, once a year I stop at my local homemade icecream cart: the swiss chocolate chip icecream bar is just about heaven. I'm actually thrilled to be lactose intolerant, because I'd probably be a whale if I didn't have to time my indulgence so very, very carefully. (I know about Lactaid....but not so much about will power.)

Congratulations on your successful weekend!
  • boltenolte
    Options
    Nice job!! You should absolutely be proud of yourself!!
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    Great self control, you can be proud!
  • Toricakins1234
    Options
    Ha ha awesome you conquered the hardest part of dieting is having the will power to not eat terribly. good job! i have a hard time with that i love food
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    That kind of constant temptation is hard to resist, so GOOD JOB!

We run a liquor shop, and so we have LOTS of snacks on the shelves, also next door is a Pizza Hut take out place, so I smell pizza all day long!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!