Newbie!

Options
Only to the website though! Before being directed to this site, I have lost 83 lbs on my own but I still have a long way to go. I am 28 years young and married with no kids. I would love to meet new people and create an awesome support network :smile:

Replies

• yellowcorvettegirl
    Options
    Hi there! First let me say, congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome! How did you do it? I am new to this site, but have struggled with my weight all my life. I am really enjoying getting to know people and exchanging diet and exercise tips. I wish you luck in your weight loss endeavors.

Kim
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome darling!!! I am so glad you joined :)
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Congrats, 83 pounds is a LOT!

Welcome and continued success! :drinker:
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @yellowcorvettegirl - plain and simply, I just watch what I eat and exercise 3-5 times a week. I try to keep my calories between 1200-1500 a day and keep my sodium intake under 2300mg/day. I never really considered or calculated in calories burned from exercise. Since joining this site, and having it done for me automatically, it's been an eye opener and I anticipate excellent results to come! :)

@sara - thank you for being the 2nd person in a 12 hour period to recommend the website to me, because that was my trigger to actually check it out. I love being held accountable for what I eat and I think this is going to be fantastic for me!

@stuablett - thank you! It was fun when I hit the 75 lb mark because that's how much my dog weighs and it's crazy to think I had that much extra weight on my body. Congrats to you on the 36 lb mark!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Congrats on your huge weight loss. I love that the site adds calories for those burned from exercise, I love to eat more on my active days. Best of luck to you, add me as a friend if you like.
  • cubanchili
    cubanchili Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl, I'm a newbie too!
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Way to go, what an accomplishment. I am sure you'll love this site as much as all of us on here already do!!
  • Gadijajap
    Options
    I'm a NEWBIE too! registered today. Starting tomorrow. Would like to keep in contact with other Newbie's for motivation and progress.....