Looking for new snack foodz. Thwomp.
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Bumping to give this one a try!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Tagging, because this actually sounds really great. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsl90
    mrsl90 Posts: 31
    Options
    Am saving this to try as sounds like a fab treat! Anyone know how many calories it works out to be?
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mamabanana
    mamabanana Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy, gonna try when I get a chance
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Am saving this to try as sounds like a fab treat! Anyone know how many calories it works out to be?

I work it out to be about 300 kcal, 220 kcal if you use reduced fat cream cheese (but I'm not sure if it's still low-carb then). 2 ounces of cream cheese is 4 Tablespoons.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I bought baking powder last night. Just sayin'.

This is probably happening.
  • sandiegocali1
    sandiegocali1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make the hell out of this. My very favorite mug cake is approximately eleventy billion calories so I don't make it often (here's the recipe. Enjoy: http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2013/02/chocolate-peanut-butter-mug-cake/ ).

This is the nutrition info I get using 2 tsp of sugar and regular cream cheese; much better:

330 cals
    14 carbs
    12 protein
    222 sodium (I will add a dash of salt)
    0 fiber
    8 sugar
  • asieo
    asieo Posts: 3
    Options
    Just found and tried this recipe

http://www.ruled.me/keto-chocolate-cake-mug/

Gonna try to add the cream cheese from your recipe to that next time I make it, but it was awesome as is (with added chopped walnuts).
  • lchristi78
    lchristi78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Winrey
    Winrey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I messed up, but it ended up slimy and lumpy and taste horrible.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I messed up, but it ended up slimy and lumpy and taste horrible.

Didn't come out right for me either. I wouldn't say it was horrible but it was more like egg whites and chocolate than choco cheesecake
  • henrytripp1
    Options
    I know this is an older post, but I was wondering, if you check this, what did you use for flour?? Almond meal?

Thanks. Julie
  • Lindjeans
    Lindjeans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just tried this and it is really good. A little high in carbs at 6.2, but you could cut that in half by using liquid Splenda or Torani Vanilla Syrup. Will make this again for sure!