P90X3 ~ Looking for buddies

Options
mommyhof3
mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
I am starting P90X3 on Dec 30 and I am looking for some buddies. I have done P90X and looking forward to this one. Anyone want to join me in the 90 days? We can keep each other accountable :)

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    bump*

I'm starting then too and would love more accountability buddies that are also doing P90x3!!! Feel free to add me!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting tomorrow too :)

FR's sent :)
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just purchased. If all goes well I will be starting the 6th.
  • amyhittheatmosphere
    Options
    I'm starting Week 3 tomorrow! Love it so far----had my doubts about the 30 minutes but it's great. Please add me!!! All the buddies I have right now are inactive and my wall is so bare :(
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    I'm just finishing up T25 and will be starting P90X3 in two weeks! Add me! I also have an accountability group starting on Facebook on the 6th if anyone is interested! Let the fun begin! Woot woot!

Lisa
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I'd love to see what kind of progress I'd make for the next 90 days.
  • jodiehong
    jodiehong Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started today! :) Feel free to add me! I have a Facebook accountability group that started today. Message me if you're interested in joining.
  • sweetpickles6
    sweetpickles6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started X3 on Dec. 17th and am in week 3. It's been amazing so far. The workouts are a lot more varied than they were in X1 and X2. Lovin' it! Feel free to add me!
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started X3 on the 30th as well. I feel very uncoordinated with the new moves, I think I do more falling over than working out, lol! I have been through X1 a couple of times and this reminds me of those first days. I know the balance and coordination will come, and I'm loving the 30min workouts! I did add a little strength training from X1 Shoulders & Arms on Yoga day. . .