Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post! Thank you! :heart:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank you this was beautiful and very true I didn't exactly avoid the camera but did not go out of my way to have my picture taken , on my wedding day I was heavier than I have ever been and I looked back and at it and thought no matter what my weight was that day I still looked beautiful and it was truly one of the happiest days of my life , needless to say when I did get married I had already had a child 10 1/2 months old and unknowingly pregnant with our second , so yes I wasn't as thin but I was not going miss out on having photos taken they are not many truly life changing events in ones life and did didn't want to miss out on those pictures because I wasn't as thin as I wanted to be . Its all a matter of perspective .
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    This is great... and pretty timely for me. I'm pregnant and already started my pregnancy up about 15 pounds from my average weight (about 30 pounds overweight), have packed on another 27 pounds already (I'm short so it's very noticeable!) and all I want to do is avoid the camera instead of getting the occasional "look how much my belly has grown" photos that I really should be taking to document the pregnancy. I was also worrying about the photos when I finally do have the baby and how gross and fat I'm going to look. Nobody's going to look at me holding my newborn and think "oh gross she's so fat now!". Thanks for sharing this :)
  • sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you so muchfor sharing i really need that