So a trip to the laundy Mat &15 loads later...

Options
I missed my workout yesterday ...and I was really bummed about it , especially since my bofriend and I went to Red Robin and we split a cheeseburger & hot wings and I had 2 glasses of wine to boot .....

So I thought hmmmm I wonder if doing all that laundry including folding it all burned off an calories ...

Well YES it did !!

Based on the calories per hour website it says you burn 11 calories every 5 minutes ...

1 1/2 hours of laundry = ME HAPPY !!!

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I missed my workout yesterday ...and I was really bummed about it , especially since my bofriend and I went to Red Robin and we split a cheeseburger & hot wings and I had 2 glasses of wine to boot .....

So I thought hmmmm I wonder if doing all that laundry including folding it all burned off an calories ...

Well YES it did !!

Based on the calories per hour website it says you burn 11 calories every 5 minutes ...

1 1/2 hours of laundry = ME HAPPY !!!
  • brinmeliss
    Options
    You should see how much cleaning and cooking is - I feel better about that on the days that I can't make it to the gym, usually the cleaning and cooking days!
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    I have never counted either of those !!

haha well I guess a reason to look foward to housecleaning !!

clicks heals !!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I can never make it to the gym:grumble: I don't have a membership anywhere anyway. Most of the time cleaning and cooking is what I do when I'm at home. That and walk my dogs. So that's kinda my workout.:ohwell: and on days that I go to work I do the same things all over again. Cleaning and running around the store, and running the cash register.
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    Soooooooooooo Out of curiousity I looked up data entry because that is what I do all day .... for 8 hours

I dont plan on logging it , but

Computer Work (typing)
    762 calories in 8 hr
    Computer Work (typing)
    95 calories in 1 hr

cool !
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooooo Out of curiousity I looked up data entry because that is what I do all day .... for 8 hours

Computer Work (typing)
    762 calories in 8 hr
    Computer Work (typing)
    95 calories in 1 hr

cool !

You shouldn't count it anyways. When you input your activity level (sedetary, moderate etc) it already calculators this type of activity.
  • Beccilynn
    Options

Computer Work (typing)
    762 calories in 8 hr
    Computer Work (typing)
    95 calories in 1 hr

cool !

good thing I dont count it then :drinker: just thought it was interesting to know :tongue:

You shouldn't count it anyways. When you input your activity level (sedetary, moderate etc) it already calculators this type of activity.