High calorie holiday leftovers

Options
2»

Replies

• Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    All the chocolate gifts that I received I gave it to other people (family and friends). Not re-gifting, but just handing them out of my house. Out of sight, out of mind.
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a bigger sweet tooth than my family too, so i packed mine up and took them to work for coworkers to enjoy that way its not there to tempt me and it doesn't go to waste.
  • A1345
    A1345 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi.... Holidays are hard. That is why I am waiting till the holidays are over before I start working toward the new me. I told my Husband that on January 1st "everything" that is not healthy is gone. :tongue: hehe He needs to lose weight also so hopefully this will motivate him as well.

A. :smile:
  • Andy_Chow
    Options
    Throw it out. See it as a liberation. The second you throw it out you will feel great about it. Think about how much you're helping your body.

You'll feel worse about yourself if you end up eating it.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Take a single bite...dump it in the trash and then put something disgusting, like used cat litter in the trash can. That way you won't be tempted to eat out of the trash! Been there!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Take a single bite...dump it in the trash and then put something disgusting, like used cat litter in the trash can. That way you won't be tempted to eat out of the trash! Been there!
    Sounds healthy. :frown:
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I really do give it to homeless people. We have a lot of people who hold signs, so it's easy enough to drive up there and give them cake instead of money, lol. I give to neighbors and stuff, too, but it's easier and quicker to just give it to a homeless person half the time.

I don't know if our shelters take older leftovers like that or not. No matter, some homeless folks literally advertise that they want food, so give them the foodz ;)