Motivation & Support for 2014

Options
Hello, I am not new to MFP, but I have been in a funk for the past few months. I am in need of some additional support and motivation to help me reach my goal of loosing 50lbs. I did very well over the past year and a half but lost my way during the summer and it has taken me this long to get out of this funk I am in. I will be logging in every day and my diary is open. I am hoping to find non-judgemental friends that are motivational and inspirational to add to my existing wonderful and motivational friends.

Replies

• stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Me too. Just make an agreement with yourself to log everything for a week & hopefully you'll be back in the swing. Feel free to add me.
  • Trishell27
    Trishell27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same funk. I have had a sick kido in and out since October. I need some one to keep me going. Maybe we can keep each other going. I also have about 30 to 40 LBS to loose. I keep having children sick and that makes me up at night and then I am too tired to work out. I have not worked out on a daily bases for about three months now. And now to top it all off I a going to be moving across the country in a few weeks. I just need to get back on this thing and get to it!

Feel free to add me so that maybe we can keep each other going!!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Making friends on here is a great way to help keep you accountable and motivated. I love for support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Also my diary is completely open. Anyone feel free to add me!