Help me get out of my rut

Options
Alright guys. I have lost all motivation but I desperately need to get back on track. Any suggestions on where I should begin?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Start at the beginning.

Log your daily food intake consistently, accurately & honestly.

The rest will fall into place.

If you find you're having a hard time adhering to your calorie goal, don't be afraid to up it 100 or so calories.
  • refinedredbird
    refinedredbird Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above poster. Start making it a habit to log all of your food every day. It may seem aggravating at first, but with time it will just become part of your normal routine.

Think about why you want to lose weight or change your lifestyle. What is it you want to achieve? If you don't have a goal or a plan, it can end up being boring and unexciting.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I have been in a rut since May. I had lost and maintained for over a year and have gained half back. I stopped logging and weighing myself. The kiss of death!!! I am back on track and feel better both physically and mentally. My goal is to get into the clothes I bought. I am not going shopping again!!!

I have to remember that days pass quickly and I don't want to lay in bed at 2am being depressed. I want to wake up proud of myself